PP regranulate natural ex. cups
Product code: 160303
This natural colored PP regranulate comes from post consumer recycling PCR with an MFR of 15 and was recovered from cups in Asia. It is suitable for injection moulding applications. It is certified by FDA and GRS. For detailed data please refer to the datasheets available for download below at the bottom of the page. It is packed in big bags on pallets, silo truck or in 25kg bags on pallets.
The FDA proposes the following conditions of use
- Articles (e.g., monolayer trays, containers, boxes, and clam shells) intended for contact with raw fruits, vegetables, and shell eggs under Conditions of Use (COU) E through G.
- Items (e.g. containers) intended for use with dry dietary supplements, retail carrier bags (grocery bags) and secondary and tertiary packaging films intended for use with all food types under COU E to G.
- Non-food contact layer in multi-layer packaging intended for use with all types of food under all COU provided that the PCR-PP is separated from the food by an effective barrier.
This food-safe plastic recyclate complies with the following regulations
- LNO obtained by US FDA
- EU REACH Regulation (EC) No. 197/2006 Article 33 (1) (SVHCs)
- RoHS Annex II of 2011/65/EU and amendment (EU) 2015/863 (heavy metals)
|Application areas||Injection moulding|
|MFR (g/10 min at 2.16kg/ 190°C)||15|
|Origin – Region||Asia|
|Origin – Material stream||PCR|
|Origin – Raw Material||Cups|
|Packaging||Big Bags on pallets, silo truck, 25kg bags in pallets|