HDPE regranulate natural ex. milk bottles
Product code: 160301
This natural colored HDPE regranulate comes from post consumer recycling PCR with an MFR of 0.3 and was recovered from milk bottles in Asia. It is suitable for extrusion, film blowing, blow moulding and injection moulding applications. It is certified by FDA and GRS. For detailed data please refer to the datasheets available for download below at the bottom of the page. It is packed in big bags on pallets, silo truck or in 25kg bags on pallets.
The FDA proposes the following conditions of use
- Items (e.g., single-ply trays, containers, boxes, and clam shells) intended for contact with raw fruits, vegetables, and shell eggs under Conditions of Use (COU) E through G.
- Items (e.g. containers) intended for use with dry dietary supplements, retail carrier (grocery) bags, and secondary and tertiary packaging films intended for use with all food types under COU E through G.
- Non-food contact layer in multi-layer packaging intended for use with all types of food under all COU provided that the PCR-HDPE is separated from the food by an effective barrier.
This food-safe plastic recyclate complies with the following regulations
- LNO obtained by US FDA
- EU REACH Regulation (EC) No. 197/2006 Article 33 (1) (SVHCs)
- RoHS Annex II of 2011/65/EU and amendment (EU) 2015/863 (heavy metals)
|Application areas||Extrusion, Film blowing, Blow moulding, Injection moulding|
|MFR (g/10 min at 2.16kg/ 190°C)||0.3|
|Origin – Region||Asia|
|Origin – Material stream||PCR|
|Origin – Raw Material||Milk bottles|
|Packaging||Big Bags on pallets, silo truck, 25kg bags in pallets|